London Technology Academy Ltd.
London Technology Academy (LTA) was established in 2013 by leading experts in digital infrastructure. LTA evolved to specialise in providing cutting edge digital infrastructure consulting services. Be it business case analyses, cloud readiness assessment, data centre energy efficiency programmes, or environmental impact assessment, the LTA team has helped various large and small organisations achieve major savings and modernise their ICT provision.
LTA covers a number of consulting areas, including:
- Cloud readiness assessment and business case analysis
- Best practices and technologies for power and energy efficiency in data centres
- Digital transformation and environmental efficiency of public sector data centre facilities
- Capacity planning for power efficiency
- Energy-aware software engineering
LTA experts serve on various international committees such as the ISO SC39 Committee (Sustainability for and by IT) and the EU Commission Expert Working Group for Best Environmental Practice in the telecommunication and ICT services sector.
Products and Services